[python-advocacy] Resolver Systems announces the signature of 10 Resolver One ™ Licences to its first French corporate client: Credit Cooperatif

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Sat Apr 5 15:37:04 CEST 2008

We use Excel and VBA, but we prefer Python for its combination of
simplicity and power. We were looking to better link spreadsheets with
Python programming, and Resolver One seemed to be the most elegant
solution because it was based on Python but also gave us compatibility
with our IT team's architectural choice of Microsoft .NET.

Michael Foord