[python-advocacy] silent-movie slideshow?

Catherine Devlin catherine.devlin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 21:05:59 CEST 2008

Thanks for the great suggestions, Jeff!

I've written up demo software, called "ponyshow":

http://www.assembla.com/wiki/show/ponyshow

It's mostly just a key-typer - a wrapper around xautomation's xte - so
it can do anything you could do by typing at your command line.That
way it can demo everything from pyglet to Jython.  Heck, you could
even demo Ruby with it (ssshhhh).  *nix-only.

Ponyshow comes with a show.txt to run that is going to be expanded
like crazy by Ohio LinuxFest (Oct. 11).  Anybody who wants to
contribute exciting/instructive code snippets or small programs, I'll
be delighted to include them.

--
- Catherine
http://catherinedevlin.blogspot.com/