[BangPypers] Re - [Training Requirement] Python crash course in Reva engineering college - completed

Rajeev Nair rajeev.nair at mahiti.org
Mon Aug 9 09:11:02 CEST 2010

Hi,

> On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 4:32 PM, Rajeev Nair <rajeev.nair at mahiti.org>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > As part of the awareness building programme for PyCon India, i have been
> > doing the rounds of a few colleges in and around Bangalore, Reva
> > engineering
> > college has confirmed date for a crash course on  August 7 Saturday ,from
> >  2
> > pm - 4.30 pm .
> >
> > Anyone would like to volunteer and do the session?
> >
> > Iam waiting for confirmed dates from a few more colleges ,that should
> > happen
> > by mid august since most colleges are just opening after vacation.

Srinivas H.N from Mahiti delivered the session at Reva engineering college
on August 7, around 50 students attended along with  faculty members .

I shall post in here as and when other colleges confirm dates for such
programmes .A few of them should happen in mid august.
Expect most sessions on a saturday afternoon as it fits their schedule and
probably ours.

Details are posted here  > http://convene.mahiti.org .

rajeev