[BangPypers] getpython.net Sprint (was Re: User group meeting)

Baiju M baiju.m.mail at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 15:42:01 CET 2011

Hi All,
        Our mini sprint on getpython.net was moderately successful.
Thanks to all those who participated.  At 10 am there was no
one in the room except me.  Then I called some of my colleagues
to help on the work.  Rajesh, Srinivasu & Vijetha came to office.
Hareesh helped me with some SQL queries online.  Then Vijay
replied to SQLAlchemy related questions I posted to list.
Later Kunal joined in IRC and created a helper script to submit feedback.
Afternoon Noufal also joined us online and implemented Gravatar.
Thanks to all !

I am getting confident that we can have more sprints in future with wider scope.
Let's start new threads for the upcoming sprints!

The site is ready now: http://getpython3.net/

Looking forward to your feedback.  Still there are few more things to be done.
If you are interested, fork the project and make the modifications!
https://github.com/baijum/getpython3

Regards,
Baiju M