[Baypiggies] BayPIGgies leadership

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Fri Apr 7 20:48:39 CEST 2006

On Fri, Apr 07, 2006, William Deegan wrote:

> Ask recruiters to foot the bill for snacks in order to present.
> They're looking at a 10-20% commision on hiring so it's a fair trade.

I'm not aware that we've had recruiters at BayPIGgies meetings; has that
been something new recently?  I mean, when Google used the meeting to
formally recruit people, they did provide dinner.  ;-)

"Look, it's your affair if you want to play with five people, but don't
go calling it doubles."  --John Cleese anticipates Usenet