[Baypiggies] (Apr) Agenda?, Last call for IDE demonstrators + (May) Survey results, draw + ?

Tony C cappy2112 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 06:27:20 CEST 2006

>>["IDEs for Python"] (but *not GUIs* - Aahz - I only mentioned IDEs but not
>>GUIs, can you delete GUIs?)

I can do a few slides on the IDE included in pyWin32, but would rather do it
on a night dedicated to IDE demonstrations.
There are enough IDE's out there (assuming we can get people to talk about
each of them) that this presentation can easily occupy a whole evening.

I think trying to determine the group's focus will undoubtedly cause a lot
of discussions and can easily take up a lot of time.