[Baypiggies] (Apr) Agenda ... a proposal

w chun wescpy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 01:43:05 CEST 2006

below is an update thanks for Dennis and everyone's feedback.

BayPIGgies Agenda: Thu, Apr 13, San Bruno, 7:30p

Summary
=======
7:30    Technical Presentation (Wes)
            IDEs short discussion
8:00    Future Directions (Wes)
8:30    Introduce newbies and announcements (Dennis' "Mapping")
8:40    Break-out/socialize (Dennis' Random Access)
9:00    Adjourn

Detailed
========
7:30    Technical Presentation (Wes)
            IDEs short discussion

> Wes stepped down?  How far?  Will you be there Wes?

i'm not really stepping down as much as i'm asking others in the
group to step up.  this will be my last meeting for awhile, so yes.

On 4/10/06, Tony C <cappy2112 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I agree with This. It makes much better sense to have IDE comparisons done
> on a night when several will be presented.
>
> I reiterate my notion of a dedicated IDE comparison night.

so we know we want an IDEs night.  but this is a meeting
that needs to be prepped, so we will have a brief discussion
about:

    - what IDEs are out there
    - which IDEs folks want to hear about
    - find speakers for the IDEs we decided on

8:00    Future Directions (Wes)

    - new volunteers (what we need them for and whom)
    - get the snacks going again (funding)
    - invite speakers and talks
    - book reviews (Tony)
    - survey (Stephen)
    - help coordinate the whole group in general

8:30    Introduce newbies and announcements (Dennis' "Mapping")
8:40    Break-out/socialize (Dennis' Random Access)
9:00    Adjourn

i've updated the website to reflect this.  see you all thursday.

-wesley