[Baypiggies] Voting for a new name

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Wed Apr 12 19:02:12 CEST 2006

Side note: from my POV, this vote is strictly non-binding.  It's not bad
to get a sense of what the community wants, but in order for this to be
a binding vote, IMO it must also include the list of proposed names.
Therefore this vote will need to be re-run with the names even if it
passes this round.

IOW, in order to change the name of the group, there must be enough
people voting, there must be enough people voting in favor of changing
the name, and there must be agreement on which name to change to.  Unless
all these conditions are met within a single vote, I don't think the name
should change.

"LL YR VWL R BLNG T S"