[Baypiggies] BayPIGgies name [was: April agenda?]

Stephen McInerney spmcinerney at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 13 11:31:06 CEST 2006

>Now, if one was serving in some professional group in some official
>capacity, sure. But just a membership? What that says to me: the
>person has nothing else more interesting to fill the space with.

But that's my point. We don't have officers, or any formal structure.
I mean we could all give ourselves inflated titles but that would be
dishonest:
('Active Member'/ 'Volunteer'/ 'Speaker' /'Organizer')?
(What do you suggest? I only have one line of real estate to explain my
affiliation.)

To justfiy use of the word 'unprofessional': badly organized, sloppy,
casual,
unstable, unrepresentative, unprepared, lacking focus, continuity or
structure.
But let's keep the dialog constructive.

Stephen