[Baypiggies] ADMIN: No flames on BayPIGgies

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Apr 13 17:40:27 CEST 2006

Quoting Aahz (aahz at pythoncraft.com):

> For the purpose of this list, flames are defined as excessivly strong
> language and/or insults directed at specific people or groups of
> people.

You say that as if contextual blindness were a _bad_ thing.  It may turn
out to have significant evolutionary advantages.

Really, now, Aahz.  Mentioning in passing that someone seems to be
displaying contextual blindness is bad language?  Good thing I didn't
say something _really_ scandalous, like speculating that you might
possibly be a little hard of hearing.

--
Cheers,                      I have a mind like a steel trap.
Rick Moen                    Rusty, and illegal in thirty-seven states.
rick at linuxmafia.com