[Baypiggies] Voting for a new name

Tung Wai Yip tungwaiyip at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 13 18:04:11 CEST 2006

> After much thought, I realize that the deeper problem I have with the
> name is that it is degrading, self-defeating, and impolite.

C'mon. There is a serious lack of sense of humor here.

Remember over the years there are many people who have made presentations
and shared ideas in this forum. It is disrespectful to make this kind
depiction on them.

I really think we should put this issue to rest. There is too much
negative energy flowing around. Again a dose of sense of humor should go a
long way.

Wai Yip