[Baypiggies] Schedule of upcoming events

Dennis Reinhardt DennisR at dair.com
Mon Apr 17 22:07:04 CEST 2006

At 09:55 AM 4/17/2006, you wrote:

Following is latest schedule I envision.

The Django meeting is loose at the moment as the last I heard, the speaker
has been offered 2 days and 2 locations to choose between.  I have not
posted a Plone presentation, waiting for clarification of how Python
relevance will be addressed in the presentation itself.  There is an open
discussion of future meeting locations.  This schedule assumes no location
change from present as its baseline.

    Date                     Thur, April 27, 2006 (alt offer to spkr: Wed)
    Location                 IronPort (contact: JJ) (alt offer to spkr: Google)
    Working Topic Title      Django (Jacob Kaplan-Moss)
    Topic Organizer          JJ
    Topic URL
    Mapping/Random Access    special meeting/none
    Refreshments
    Dinner                   TBD
    Posting (site+c.l.p..)   Aahz
    --------------------------------
    Date                     Thur, May 11, 2006
    Location                 Google (contact: Neil)
    Working Topic Title      Survey Results/Ctypes
    Topic Organizer          Stephen
    Topic URL(s)             pending, http://www.spamai.com/present/
    Mapping/Random Access    Dennis
    Refreshments             Donna
    Dinner                   Brian
    Posting (site+c.l.p..)   Aahz
    --------------------------------
    Date                     Thur, June 8
    Location                 IronPort (contact: JJ)
    Working Topic Title      TBD
    Topic Organizer
    Topic URL
    Mapping/Random Access    Dennis
    Refreshments
    Dinner                   Brian
    Posting (site+c.l.p..)   Aahz
    Date                     Thur, July 14
    Location                 Google (contact: Neil)
    Working Topic Title      IDE Comparison
    Topic Organizer          Marilyn
    Topic URL