[Baypiggies] Django Palo Alto meetup / Bay Piggies talk

Alex Martelli aleax at google.com
Thu Apr 20 23:48:35 CEST 2006

On 4/20/06, Shannon -jj Behrens <jjinux at gmail.com> wrote:
> Triple confirmed.
>
> On 4/20/06, Aahz <aahz at pythoncraft.com> wrote:
> > On Thu, Apr 20, 2006, Shannon -jj Behrens wrote:
> > >
> > > So guys, can we have the talk at Google on the 26th?
> >
> > According to Neal we can.  Neal, unless you hear otherwise by 5pm,
> > please assume that we'll want a room at Google on Weds April 26th with
> > our usual start time of 7:30pm.  Shannon/Jacob, please triple-confirm
> > ASAP that this works and I'll finalize the web site and post an
> > announcement.

Room requested -- we should be all set.

Jacob, would you be willing to sign a release form so we can video
your talk and put it on Google Video?  We try to do that for all
"Technical Talks at Google" when we can get the speaker's written
consent to do so (you can find many examples by visiting URL
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=google+engedu ) -- pretty
please?-)

Alex