[Baypiggies] SPECIAL: BayPIGgies: April 26, 7:30pm (Google)

Marilyn Davis marilyn at deliberate.com
Fri Apr 21 00:15:36 CEST 2006

----- On Thursday, April 20, 2006 aahz at pythoncraft.com wrote:

> NOTE: Special date of WEDNESDAY April 26 at Google, usual time of 7:30pm
>
> Special meeting!  One of the lead developers of Django is in town!  Jacob
> Kaplan-Moss will be talking about Django at Google.  More details as they
> get finalized -- but save the date!  (No, it's not on the website yet...)
>
> This does not change the usual May meeting on May 11 at Google; stay
> tuned for an announcement of that.
>

> BayPIGgies meetings alternate between IronPort (San Bruno, California)
> and Google (Mountain View, California).  For more information and
> directions, see http://baypiggies.net/
>

> Before the meeting, we sometimes meet at 6pm for dinner.  Discussion of
> dinner plans is handled on the BayPIGgies mailing list.
>
> Advance notice:  We have a speakers for May and June.  We are currently

Unless I missed something, we don't have a speaker for June, or August:

Date                     Thur, April 27, 2006 (alt offer to spkr: Wed)
Location                 IronPort (contact: JJ) (alt offer to spkr: Google)
Working Topic Title      Django (Jacob Kaplan-Moss)
Topic Organizer          JJ
Topic URL
Mapping/Random Access    special meeting/none
Refreshments
Dinner                   TBD
Posting (site+c.l.p..)   Aahz
--------------------------------
Date                     Thur, May 11, 2006
Location                 Google (contact: Neil)
Working Topic Title      Survey Results/Ctypes
Topic Organizer          Stephen
Topic URL(s)             pending, http://www.spamai.com/present/
Mapping/Random Access    Dennis
Refreshments             Donna
Dinner                   Brian
Posting (site+c.l.p..)   Aahz
--------------------------------
Date                     Thur, June 8
Location                 IronPort (contact: JJ)
Working Topic Title      TBD
Topic Organizer
Topic URL
Mapping/Random Access    Dennis
Refreshments
Dinner                   Brian
Posting (site+c.l.p..)   Aahz
--------------------------------
Date                     Thur, July 14
Location                 Google (contact: Neil)
Working Topic Title      IDE Comparison
Topic Organizer          Marilyn
Topic URL
Mapping/Random Access    Dennis
Refreshments             Donna
Dinner                   Brian
Posting (site+c.l.p..)   Aahz
Date                     Thur, Sep 14
Location                 Google (contact: Neil)
Working Topic Title      Plone
Topic Organizer          Donna
Topic URL
Mapping/Random Access    Dennis
Refreshments             Donna (help needed?)
Dinner                   Brian
Posting (site+c.l.p..)   Aahz

... as gathered from Dennis' emails, without error, I hope.

Marilyn