[Baypiggies] Schedule of upcoming events

Dennis Reinhardt DennisR at dair.com
Fri Apr 21 03:27:52 CEST 2006

>JJ> I think it's better to have this stuff on baypiggies.net instead of
> > emailed around once in a while.  I'm sure Aahz could give you access.
> > Having two people work on the matrix is even better.
>
>MD> I was trying to help get the email version straight.  I didn't mean to
>volunteer for web work.  I am web ignorant and staying that way for
>now.

I am conversant enough with web work.  ... and not at all interested in
getting sucked in to doing any more.  I am with Marilyn on this -- keep it
really simple.

Aahz, could I be authorized upload this list as plain text on BayPiggies
server?

When people access the list, returning a Content-Type of text/plain to
browser is good enough.  I would prefer a file name of adv_sched.txt in a
directory of your choosing where having the .txt extension (as opposed to
none) simplifies working with this under Windows.  I can guarantee lower
case conversion and CR/LF --> LF filtering at my end if you are running Unix.