[Baypiggies] Meetup re BayPIGgies organization Thu 4/27, 7pm, Jing Jing, Palo Alto

Marilyn Davis marilyn at deliberate.com
Tue Apr 25 06:09:30 CEST 2006

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006, Shannon -jj Behrens wrote:

> Sorry, I'm going to publicly say that it doesn't make much sense to
> have a meeting if Wesley and Aahz aren't there :-/  Wesley's probably
> busy as heck with his book.

Wesley said he was stepping down.

Can Wesley please clarify: what were his duties and which of these he
is relinquishing?

Can we know what are the responsibilities of each person who has
accepted responsibility?

Are we thinking about making a system where the responsibilities for
maintaining the group move in an orderly manner from person to person
on a time schedule rather than sit on one person for life?

Marilyn