[Baypiggies] Moving forward (was meetup ...)

Danny Yoo dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Sun Apr 30 08:04:54 CEST 2006

> And thank you new volunteers: Dennis, Donna and Paul.  It sounds like
> you are cookin' already.  I look forward to the new site.

Hi Marilyn,

Yes, I sent off all the password and account information to Dennis and
Donna.  So --- hurrah! --- that's one problem we can cross off as fixed.
The only sorta lingering problem is domain name transfer, but this should
be fixed shortly.

Dennis will be the "designated driver" of the domain.  Dynamite!  *wink*

The next steps should probably be for the website team to get the
baypiggies.net page up to date with the upcoming meetings.  I've sent them
the information necessary to update the pages.  (It would be easy for me
to update it, of course, but I want to leave it in their capable hands;
it'll also ensure that I've truly sent them all the necessary info to keep
the site maintained.)

Is there anything else we're missing here?

(Again, I apologize for not responding sooner to this problem; I'm really
busy packing and clearing --- I'm moving to the East Coast proper in May.)