[Baypiggies] newbies night proposal

Donna Snow donnamsnow at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 21:26:32 CEST 2007

I'm not sure who we have here who is willing..I'm sure many are able..
ideally.. we get Plone site finished.. and then anyone can update..
(instead of waiting for someone with html skills to do it)..

OK so I just tossed a Plone skin on our instance.. here
http://www.baypiggies.net/new/plone

What do you think? If we can reach consensus on look & feel.. we can
move speedily forward to get this site loaded up and point here..
assign someone to update meetings (jim this is something you'd be able
to do pretty easily)

I personally thing I made the words BayPIGgies.. too big.. but I'll
adjust that later..

Let's get some input on overall look and we can tweak.. add products
and migrate our content.. and therefore open up the site for more
"participation".. aka uploading slides and presentations.. adding
events (not necessarily the meetings) etc.

Oh and this is Plone 2.5.1.. Zope 2.9.5..

Best Regards,
Donna M. Snow, Principal
C Squared Enterprises
illuminate your web