[Baypiggies] World Plone Day - November 7, 2008

Donna Snow donnamsnow at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 21:55:33 CET 2008

Hi,

I'm hosting the Silicon Valley version of World Plone Day on Friday of this
week.

http://plone.org/events/wpd/2008/san-jose-california

If you would like to attend please RSVP here.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=fws1MmRi2vZIJDRm1fjGPA_3d_3d

I've split the event into two sessions, one in the morning and one in the
afternoon. Please let me know which one you'll attend.

I've got two books to raffle off for the event:

Essential SQLAlchemy by Rick Copeland
Python for Unix and Linux System Administration by Noah Gift and Jeremy M
Jones

I also have Google notebooks (hemingway notebooks, small pocket-sized in 4
different colors) to give away.

Love to see some of our BayPiggies at the event :-)

Best Regards,
Donna M Snow, Principal
C Squared Enterprises
illuminating your path to Open Source