[Baypiggies] Hello. I'm a new subscriber. Would you please direct me to...

Tony Cappellini tony at tcapp.com
Fri Oct 3 02:59:06 CEST 2014

Mary

You will need to decide whether to install Python 2.7 or python 3.4.1

If you need to maintain compatibility with software running Python 2.7,
then download the 32 bit installer  for Python 2.7.8
If not, download and install the Python 3.4.1 installer.

https://www.python.org/downloads/windows/

You may also want to consider installing the Python Win32 package, which
gives you Python
access to the Windows API, but it's not a requirement.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pywin32/files/pywin32/Build%20219/

You **may** need to run these installers as Administrator on Vista.