[CentralOH] Come work at SourceForge

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Thu Dec 23 02:27:03 CET 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mark Ramm <mark.mchristensen at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 11:03 PM
Subject: Come work at sourceforge
To: michipug at googlegroups.com

So, I recently volunteered to move over from engineering to "product"
and we have lots of very interesting stuff on the horizon for
sourceforge.net now.   But we we need a senior python developer to
help fill in the hole I left in the sf.net engr. team.  I can attest
to the fact that you get to work with great people, do interesting
stuff with Python, MongoDB, Hadoop, RabbitMQ, and you'll get to help
set the direction for the grandaddy of all open source hosting sites.

I know that we haven't been on our game for much of the last decade,
but sourceforge *was* cool, and I believe that we're very close to
making it awesome again -- we just need a little help.

So, long story close, come work for us, and do full time python web
development with an awesome team, and an opportunity to build stuff
that matters:  http://linkd.in/f00nJg

--
Mark Ramm-Christensen
email: mark at compoundthinking dot com