[CentralOH] Ohio LinuxFest table

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Thu Sep 27 00:45:48 CEST 2012

> Candy would accomplish much of (1) anyway.  :)

I've got a bunch to bring!

> I'm thinking that we could collect names in a jar, draw one at midday
> and two more near the end, pin up the winners' names, and hand it to
> them if they show up to check.

Sounds good... do you have index cards or scraps of paper?  I might have
some index cards I can bring, and have plenty of pens.

> If we've got the extras, we could also put a few in LinuxFest's main
> raffle, just as a way of thanking OLF (they're not charging us for the
> table) and incidentally getting our "ad" out there.

That's a great idea. Do you have the contacts to make that happen? We've
got a shirt or two :-).

Come to think of it, if we do it, let's just go with Square.  Cash is

 so second-millenium.

I'll bring my phone and charger.

I don't think we can know that in advance, though we can improve our
> chances if we bring a power strip and an extension cord.

I have a few of those as well.

See everyone Saturday!
Eric