[CentralOH] [COhPy] DoJo Rumblings: Tonight's Python Challenge

Travis Risner deeppunster at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 11:57:20 EST 2019

Here is a small problem for us to consider.  At tonight’s DoJo meeting
we will work together to solve this as individuals or small groups.  We
will also discuss the advantages of each approach.

	Given a array of numbers representing the stock prices of a company in
	chronological order, write a function that calculates the maximum
profit you
	could have made from buying and selling that stock once. You must buy
before
	you can sell it.

	For example, given [9, 11, 8, 5, 7, 10], you should return 5, since you
	could buy the stock at 5 dollars and sell it at 10 dollars.

DoJo is at Smokehouse Brewing, 1130 Dublin Road, Columbus, Ohio.  Join
us at 6:00 or any time after that!

Travis