[CentralOH] January 29th meeting

Brian Costlow brian.costlow at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 13:26:04 EST 2024

Man, I was looking forward to the mirror-universe counterpart talk.

Since mirror-universes are usually Bizzaro Worlds, it should be about an
esoteric language that's in the obfuscated category. I thought maybe ML/AI
with Whitespace.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitespace_(programming_language) But the
point there is whitespace is significant, which it also is in Python.

My vote would be for a talk on a
non-existing-but-we-should-create-it-for-the-talk language: Spam. Which is
basically a dialect of Chicken. That is Chicken,
https://esolangs.org/wiki/Chicken and not Chicken-Scheme.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_(Scheme_implementation). That gives
you a language where

spam spam spam spam