[Chennaipy] Talks for the Next Meet

Shrinidhi Kulkarni kulkarni.shrinidhi.s at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 10:28:50 CEST 2015

Hi Everyone,
I would like to do a short talk on GeoJson and GeoDjango.
Talk Title: Introduction to GeoJson and GeoDjango
Description :  I'll cover how to tag a place and store the co-ordinates in
your database and render back them on map. I would also like to give an
introduction on how to build custom maps using a tool called TileMill.