[Conferences] Long-term planning of Python events

Yarko Tymciurak yarkot1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 19:52:10 CEST 2010

I thought this would be easier, but perhaps this isn't too bad:

If someone wanted to aggregate national-level PyCon conferences in something
like Google Calendar, and post that:

http://blog.ouseful.info/2008/12/04/displaying-events-from-multiple-google-calendars-in-a-single-embedded-calendar-view/

Perhaps someone knows of alternative ways...

But an aggregate calendar would be useful, both for community, and for
planners.

- Yarko