[C++-sig] Re: Re: Re: sub module support in V2

Dave Hawkes daveh at cadlink.com
Sat Jun 8 04:58:11 CEST 2002

My own need for sub-modules is to facilitate embedding python in a somewhat
large application (750,000 lines +) without a myriad of extension dlls to
group the various pieces of the applications functionality I want to expose
to python.

Dave Hawkes

news:21d401c20e68$ab5ef570$6601a8c0 at boostconsulting.com...