[DB-SIG] Database API clarifications

Ted Horst ted_horst@swissbank.com
Thu, 29 Jan 98 09:20:08 -0600

Multiple result sets are commonly returned from stored procedures, but you
can also send multiple select statements at one time.  My noncompliant
sybase module always returns a list of result sets (although there is
usually only only item in the list).

Ted Horst
(not speaking for any current or future Swiss Bank)