[DB-SIG] Re: [PyGreSQL] Version 3.0 PyGreSQL

Greg Stein gstein@lyra.org
Thu, 11 May 2000 15:08:19 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 11 May 2000, Jeremy Hylton wrote:
> Does the DB spec have an author? Is this the right place to ask
> questions?  (I realize there are lots of reason for questions to go
> unanswered.)

A bit more here:

The DBAPI 1.0 spec was primarily myself and Michael Lorton while we were
still eShop.

The DBAPI 2.0 spec was primarily Marc-Andre and Andy Dustman, with me
pestering them :-). There was also plenty of other input from the members
of the DB-SIG, but I'd say most of the changes were MAL and Andy.

MAL would be the guy who might have a wish list and/or suggested list of
changes for a 3.0 spec.

Cheers,
-g

--