[DB-SIG] [ANN] pysqlite 2.0.5
gh at ghaering.de
Sun Oct 23 19:06:08 CEST 2005
I just released pysqlite version 2.0.5.
Many thanks to Christian Boos of the Trac project for testing pysqlite,
spotting the following bugs and providing patches.
Changes since release 2.0.4:
- Do not leak statements if an error occurs during BEGIN, ROLLBACK or
- Fixed numeric overflow/underflow bugs in the calculation of the sleep
interval for timeouts. This bug could lead to application crashes.
- Code cleanup: Reordered #includes to remove the need for an ugly cast
from and to a void pointer.
Two new features:
- A new function complete_statement(sql) at module-level that wraps
sqlite3_complete(). This can be used to implement a pysqlite-based SQL
shell more easily, for example.
- The Windows binaries are now dynamically linked against sqlite3.dll.
This way users can easily upgrade the SQLite engine used by pysqlite
by just replacing the installed sqlite3.dll with a newer one from the
SQLite homepage. The Windows binaries now include the most recent
SQLite3.DLL at the time they're built. If this change creates any
problems for you, please submit a ticket.
More information about the DB-SIG