[DB-SIG] cx_Oracle 4.2.1
anthony.tuininga at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 01:19:24 CEST 2006
What is cx_Oracle?
cx_Oracle is a Python extension module that allows access to Oracle and
conforms to the Python database API 2.0 specifications with a few
Where do I get it?
1) Added additional type (NCLOB) to handle CLOBs that use the national
character set as requested by Chris Dunscombe.
2) Added support for returning cursors from functions as requested by
3) Added support for getting/setting the "get" mode on session pools
as requested by Anand Aiyer.
4) Added support for binding subclassed cursors.
5) Fixed binding of decimal objects with absolute values less than 0.1.
More information about the DB-SIG