[DB-SIG] SQLObject 0.9.1
phd at phd.pp.ru
Thu Jul 26 16:36:42 CEST 2007
I'm pleased to announce the 0.9.1 release of SQLObject.
What is SQLObject
SQLObject is an object-relational mapper. Your database tables are described
as classes, and rows are instances of those classes. SQLObject is meant to be
easy to use and quick to get started with.
SQLObject supports a number of backends: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, and
Firebird. It also has newly added support for Sybase, MSSQL and MaxDB (also
known as SAPDB).
Where is SQLObject
News and changes:
News since 0.9.0
* Replaced calls to style.dbColumnToPythonAttr() in joins.py by name/dbName
lookup in case the user named columns differently using dbName.
* Minor correction in the tests: we fully support EnumCol in Postgres.
* MySQLConnection now recognizes Enum, Double and Time columns when drawing the
database scheme from DB.
* Fixed misspelled methods in col.py.
* Minor fix in FirebirdConnection.fromDatabase.
* Fixed a bug with default field values for columns for firebird connection.
* Prevent a deadlock in declarative.threadSafeMethod() by not reacquiring
the class lock.
* Run post_funcs after sending RowCreatedSignal.
* Suppress the second RowUpdateSignal in .set() called from ._SO_setValue().
* Fixed a bug in col.createSQL().
* Fixed a bug in converting date/time for years < 1000 (time.strptime()
requires exactly 4 digits for %Y, hence a year < 1000 must be 0-padded).
* Changed string quoting style for PostgreSQL and MySQL from \' to ''.
For a more complete list, please see the news:
Oleg Broytmann http://phd.pp.ru/ phd at phd.pp.ru
Programmers don't die, they just GOSUB without RETURN.
More information about the DB-SIG