[Distutils] Jython support?

R Datta rdatta@crossaccess.com
Sun Sep 30 23:30:00 2001

I had to modify the install.py file to add the following term to the
dictionary INSTALL_SCHEMES
     'java': {
         'purelib': '$base',
         'platlib': '$base',
         'headers': '$base/Include/$dist_name',
         'scripts': '$base/Scripts',
         'data'   : '$base',
         },

This is because os.name returns java

After making the change, i "graduated" to the error you mentioned. I will
try and fix this in the os module.

Raj