[Distutils] setuptools 0.6c10 delayed until Monday

P.J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Fri Oct 16 18:27:33 CEST 2009

After giving it some thought, I've decided to hold off on pushing out
the 0.6c10 release until Monday morning, since it's likely that some
people have scripts or build processes that run off of ez_setup SVN
or the latest PyPI version of setuptools...  and who aren't aware the
release is coming and might be surprised by it.  It would therefore
probably not be a good idea to push this out on a Friday.

Also, this will give those who are using Distribute and do *not* wish
to use this release, a chance to upgrade to the latest version of
Distribute first.  (Which, if I understand correctly, includes code
to prevent accidental re-installation of setuptools.)