[Distutils] [buildout] is there a way to force re-install of a part?

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Wed Sep 23 14:07:28 CEST 2009

Hi All,

Is there any way to force a part to re-install?

I have a part using the djangorecipe part that stubbornly refuses to
notice that I've changed an eggs dependencies or changed the stuff in
the develop line of the [buildout] section.

I've tried "bin/buildout install djangopart" but this doesn't have any
effect. The only way I've found to get the part to re-install is to
change the options in the part, install, and then put the options back
like I want them before re-installing :-(

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk