[Distutils] bdist_deb in stdeb

Gerry Reno greno at verizon.net
Mon Sep 28 15:42:15 CEST 2009

Andrew Straw wrote:
> Gerry Reno wrote:
>
>> Then I'm ok then with having 'bdist_deb' be the name and using the
>> plugin approach.
>>
>> Andrew, what do you think about this solution?
>>
> It's already committed as of a couple days ago in the "old-stable"
> branch and I just merged it into the master branch.
>
> I'll release 0.3.1 (from the old-stable branch) and 0.4 (from the master
> branch) with this soon.
>
> -Andrew

In reviewing the gerry-reno git branch and the old-stable branch I don't
see where there are any user-options declared in
stdeb/command/bdist_deb.py.  Shouldn't the same user-options be there as
are in sdist_dsc.py?  The 'bdist_deb' command usefulness would be very
limited without the ability to pass options to it and hence to 'sdist_dsc'.

Regards,
Gerry