[Distutils] May 12th sprint???

Éric Araujo merwok at netwok.org
Tue May 15 17:54:01 CEST 2012

Hi Rob,

> How well do you think that the sprint worked???  Was all was
> accomplished?

The sprint went well!  We were not many but this allowed me to be more
available when needed and we fixed six bugs.  In absolute numbers this
is not much, but the important part is that more people are able and
willing to work on the codebase.  We’ll try to squeeze two more sprints
before the beta deadline and this time I’ll put features on the list;
they should take more time than just bugs but be more gratifying to work on.

I don’t post sprint wrap-ups on this mailing list but on
montrealpython.org (and not immediately after an event :), feel free to
follow there.

Cheers