[docs] [issue10858] Make source code links less proeminent

Raymond Hettinger report at bugs.python.org
Fri Jan 7 20:51:39 CET 2011

Raymond Hettinger <rhettinger at users.sourceforge.net> added the comment:

Please leave these alone for the time being. I put them high on the page so that people would have a consistent and easy to find view-source link.  It is an experiment and time will tell whether it was a good choice.  For the time being, I don't want it buried.

The goal is to reacquaint people with the source as an adjunct to the docs.  The phrase use-the-source-luke used to be common in the python community but now many devs don't seem to be able to readily access the source (with it tucked away in a library directory).