[Python Edinburgh] Potential Talk: Deep-Dive Into Python Classes

Mark Smith bedmondmark at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 15 20:20:33 CET 2010

According to National Rail, it's only 7 minutes from Waverley, which makes
it quicker for me to get there than to Berts. :-)

Dougal and I are looking into more central locations at the moment, which I
think would help turnout, but if we don't manage it, we'll definitely take
you up on your offer - many thanks!

--Mark

PS: Apologies for the delayed reply - I had my eyes lasered on Friday and
I've been taking it easy on the 'monitor staring' front.

I've enjoyed the pub meets, but the odd night somewhere where we can