Scintilla was Re: [Edu-sig] Python Briefing for Faculty

Jason Cunliffe jasonic@nomadicsltd.com
Sat, 12 May 2001 09:56:35 -0400

Hi Markus

Many thanks for the heads up on SciTE.

Very interstin & yes I am impressed - it does feels smooth, clean and fast.
I like the Save As HTML/RTF/PDF

How do you run python scripts?
How do you do the object.lookup tricks?
How do you navigate between multiple open files. There is no 'Window' menu
to jump between open documents.

I am probably just being lazy and nee to read the dosc adn study configs for
a while.

There has been a growing demand for a smart I toolkit for Zope. looks liek
SciTE could be a very nice part of that, using wxPython/Boa. It's proabbly
already in there..

Have you any experience embeding and scripting SciTE in python apps?

cheers
./Jason
Jason CUNLIFFE = NOMADICS['Interactive Art and Technology']