[Edu-sig] The big Python in Education links page

Kevin Altis altis@semi-retired.com
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 09:32:40 -0800

Kirby said:
"The following mega list of links to Python in academia was originally
compiled by W. Chun in 2002 and passed to me by Kevin Altis in 2003. I've
weeded out broken or duplicate links, adding a descriptor to each. I'll be
sorting and adding to this list as time permits."

  http://porpig.7technw.com/Members/pdx4d/links.html

Kirby Urner is leading the "marketing" effort for Python in Education.
Collecting info on the schools, projects, and people using Python in
Education is the first step. If you have information to add to the list,
please email the info to Kirby.

Kirby's home pages:
  http://porpig.7technw.com/Members/pdx4d
  http://www.inetarena.com/~pdx4d/ocn/cp4e.html

ka
ps. I got back home from the PyCon trip late last night, so the next few
days will be spent digging out from under email and such. Along the way I'll
start composing some PyCon follow-ups and getting out the first summary of
the "problems with Python" document. If you've sent me something in the last
week and haven't got a response yet, I will get to your email soon.