[Edu-sig] The best way to predict the future...

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 21:40:05 CEST 2006

On 7/10/06, Arthur <ajsiegel at optonline.net> wrote:

> What I seem to have gotten wrong is the fact that giving forum to those
> ideas; praise, implicit and explicit of those ideas; encouragement to
> the Python community to embrace those ideas is what is relevant.
> Critique of those ideas, encouragement of the Python community to resist
> them and to work to create a viable alternative to them  is what is  not.
>
> My bad.

I couldn't sort out the convolutions in the above paragraph.  What
about Alan Kay again?

PyGeo is looking really sophisticated these days.  I hope the links at
edu-sig's home page get updated (I'm not longer "minister of
education" so can't do it myself).

I'm looking forward to studying your auto-generated docs.  Thanks for
continuing to polish.