[Edu-sig] creating an interface vs. using one (Michel Paul)

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Mon Sep 25 00:17:42 CEST 2006

kirby urner wrote:

> On 9/24/06, Arthur <ajsiegel at optonline.net> wrote:
>
> In sum, whereas I think Pygeo has many distribution options, I think
> trying to bloat the default installer with Vpython is *not* the most
> efficacious route to that end.

You do better at insulting me when you are not particularly trying then
when you are.

My ideas for vpython is a strategy for PyGeo.  I am being clever,
manipulative and indirect. And you flushed me out.

I frankly haven't been in the mood to even look at PyGeo for the last
few months.  It will cycle back around where I am again. I generally
have too much else going on in the nice weather - as a gardener and as a
golfer.  PyGeo is indoor fun.  We are entering the PyGeo season soon
enough, and I will strategize then.

So no Mr. Urner, that's not the strategy about which I am concerned. You
are immersed more in the world of who gets credit for what than I am.
If I worry, its about supporting my family without sacrificing my
freedom of motion, and thought.  It ain't easy.  But it certainly has
nothing to do with PyGeo, or Python, for that matter.

Not a thing.