[Edu-sig] Pretalk talking points (P4E)

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 03:31:55 CEST 2007

> I'll post more about how it all went later sometime.  Or watch
> my blogs (RSS feeds available).
>
> Kirby

The talk went OK.  Good follow-up conversations with people
coming up after.

David Goodger, the Python Idioms tutor, convener of the Python
BOF last night, has been in email contact since 2001 or so.

Check out his website!:
http://puzzler.sourceforge.net/docs/pentominoes.html

However, my ISP, digitalspace.net, recently acquired, chose this
moment to "convert" my 4dsolutions.net website to some new
infrastructure, meaning all kinds of problems with subdirectories,
missing Python interpreters, other crap.

Means my default location for downloading presentation materials
is off line right when I'm advertising it to the public.

What terrible timing!  Disaster!

Let's hope this works again someday:
http://www.4dsolutions.net/presentations/

Back to lurk mode.