[Edu-sig] some notes...((partly) OT)

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 18:01:14 CEST 2009

Wonderful Gregor, will do a pointer to here from the Wittrs list I frequent
(Sean moderating).  Of course I'm fascinated by LW's architectural projects,
regard his philosophy as one (or maybe two) of them. :)

I'd love to visit with you at some Pycon / Vienna in 20??.  We should make
one happen, invite 10 other people, call it a circle. :)

Kirby