[Edu-sig] Computational Math Wiki

Phil Wagner philhwagner at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 00:31:03 CET 2010

Some have been sending me emails asking if something is ok to put on the
Wiki. While I started the page, I don't want to give the impression that I
am in charge of it (I don't have the time to be a fulltime Wiki Editor). I
really want to open this up so feel free to add anything awesome to the
site! All I ask on the site is that you don't change the main page (unless
you have a suggestion or a link to add) and other people's pages (without
their permission).

I am so excited that the community is rallying around this. I hope this will
be come an incredible resource for educators and demonstrate the importance
of what we are trying to accomplish.

Thank you all for your enthusiasm and support, I am so excited to be a part
of this.

Phil
philhwagner at gmail.com