[europython-volunteer-announce] Volunteers needed for Video Streaming!
cs at comlounge.net
Wed Jun 4 18:19:00 CEST 2008
This year our goal is to provide a much better video coverage for the
EuroPython conference. This means we want to stream the talks and record
them automatically while streaming. As EuroPython is a community driven
conference and you signed up to be a potential volunteer I am seeking
for help to make this happen.
So here is what we need:
- Camcorders with Firewire-Connection (please tell which types of
connections it has)
- Laptops with Firewire-Connections (PC or Mac) and mic-in.
- Firewire-Cables (which fits cameras and laptops
- People who control cameras (best would be more than 1 person per room
so people are free to maybe attend different talks)
- optional: DV-Tapes if you want to record it as well
- optional: People who edit the footage afterwards (as this takes a lot
of time it's unlikely that one person will do this on it's own in it's
I hope that we can get sound from the soundsystem at the hotel. If not
it would also be great to have some wireless microphones but as they are
expensive I doubt that somebody has a bunch around?
If you have something like that and would be able to provide this for
streaming purposes (means staying in one room) then please tell me. The
more the better and the better will be the result in the end.
I hope to hear from many of you guys! :-)
Christian Scholz video blog: http://comlounge.tv
COM.lounge blog: http://mrtopf.de/blog
Luetticher Strasse 10 Skype: HerrTopf
52064 Aachen Homepage: http://comlounge.net
Tel: +49 241 400 730 0 E-Mail cs at comlounge.net
Fax: +49 241 979 00 850 IRC: MrTopf, Tao_T
connect with me: http://mrtopf.de/connect
More information about the europython-volunteer-announce