[EuroPython] Re: Vote results

Jacob Hallén jacob at strakt.com
Mon Sep 1 18:30:48 EDT 2003

I would like to thank you for the confidence you have shown in us and our
ability to take the work of Denis, Tom and all the other people around
Charleroi and build and even better Europython conference. We will do our
very best to live up to and exceed your expectations.

We will proceed with contacts with the low cost lodgings and with Chalmers
this week. I will also soon be back with requests for volunteers as track
chairs, website developers and other functions, so please, think over what
sort of involvement you would like to have in next years Europython.

Jacob Hallén