[EuroPython] Agenda for the meeting today

Jacob Hallén jacob at strakt.com
Mon Mar 1 08:22:58 EST 2004

The meeting is today at 18.00 CET on the #europython channel att the freenode
IRC network.

I planned for this meeting to be different. Since we are behind schedule with
getting the website up and getting the promotion materials sent, I'd like to
make most of this meeting a working party to get things finished.

However, there are some issues to start with:

AGENDA
A. Introductions, if any

B. Information/Decision items
After surprisingly strong response to the tutorials questionaire, I think the
only reasonable decision is that we should have tutorials, and that they
should be during the conference at no extra cost. We should have a basic
Python tutorial and a number of others. We have lots of volunteers for lots
of interesting subjects.

C. Progress reports
- Food (Laura)
- Keynote speakers (Jacob)