[EuroPython] Webite woes

Nicolas Chauvat Nicolas.Chauvat at logilab.fr
Wed Mar 3 06:22:11 EST 2004

On Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 12:18:45AM +0100, Magnus Lycka wrote:

> I doubt that people will rush to register for the
> conference before there is any real content presented for
> the conference. First of all, I think we need people to
> submit talks, and present that to the web site visitors.
>
> I felt this was a big problem last year, when EPC was new to
> me and I didn't know what to expect from it. The web site was
> advertised, and I looked week after week for some kind of
> content, so that I could find out what to expect if I went
> there. It took (I felt) a long time before stuff started to
> appear. It was only through the mailing list and by guessing
> that it would be similar to the previous year that I managed
> to get an impression of what the conference would be like.

I have one talk accepted already and the corresponding PDF waiting in
my mailbox. I can't wait to create an account and write down the password
to never-forget-it-this-time-it-will-be-different as I look forward to
upload that talk and to people having a chance to stare at more content.

--
Nicolas Chauvat

logilab.fr - services en informatique avancée et gestion de connaissances